Friday 23 February 2018

Ephesians 5:15-17 “See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”


I can picture Paul after having written these verses just thinking to himself need I say more" And doing a mic drop with his pen. I mean, I read this and it's so point blank it's hard to really even say anything other then what it says. He tells us to walk circumspectly or carefully. I translate that to Don't be reckless and foolish, but walk in the wisdom the Lord blesses you with. He also tells us to redeem our time . Pretty much use it wisely and the best way to use it wisely is to know the will of our Heavenly Father. Asking the Lord, seeking His will being fixed on Him making sure we spend time in the Word . With that being said, it's easy in this setting to do this with all this counsel at hand 24/7, the accountability. Knowing that you have eyes on you almost at all times. The real test is outside of this training and we end up back in our old lives. When we're in the world but not of the world. Not under the eyes of our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ but under the eyes of the world where we think we may be able to let a few "quote unquote harmless things slide. I've been subject to this reckless behavior and had been fooled and I crashed because I didn't walk carefully and I didn't make the best use of my time and the days are evil and I allowed that evil to draw me in. So I say take heed to these words and dont only know the will of the Lord but seek after it with all you have .




No comments:

Post a Comment