Saturday 31 March 2018

I Thessalonians 2:6 Nor did we seek glory from men, either from you or from others, when we might have made demands as apostles of Christ.

Looking back on my time in Ignite, I can see a part of me that craves attention towards certain things such as past lifestyle choices. My flesh desires to tell stories of my past string up the pride of life within and instead of telling some stories of my past in a manner that glorifies God my flesh craves to do it to make me look “cool”. I thank God for His Holy Spirit in which He shines a light upon the foolishness of my heart. The process of sanctification is not easy but I thank God that He is showing me the error of my ways which in this case is seeking glory for myself.

Application: I will make a stand to not tell stories of my past unless guided by God to do so. Instead I will share of what God is doing or in short share what God has brought me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment